Name: Antti Kulmala
DBR Ambassador: Lahti, Finland
1. Favorite Trail: I think its my local trails from Lahti to Hollola
2. Favorite Race: My first 43k at Pyhä Fellmarathon
3. Favorite Running Fuel: Tailwind hands down!
4. Favorite Beer: At this point its gonna be Kukko Lager
5. Favorite Post-run/race Food: Pizza!
6. Favorite Shoes: New Balance MT10
7. Bucket List Race: Tromsø Skyrace
8. Fastest Beer Mile Time: I drink beer and I run, but haven’t done it yet … :I
9. How many miles per week do you run: This year have been too quiet, I’ve had problems with my back. But usually anything between 30 to 50ish.
10. Trail Music: No music on the trails!
11. You know you’re a Dirtbag when: You’re a happy hippy living your life.
12. Favorite type of Dirtbag home: I’ve always wanted old VW Bus!
13. Famous runner crush: Jenn Shelton
14. Famous runner you’d want to run with: Anton Krupicka
15. When was your last shower: Yesterday
16. What is your cross training activity of choice: Bouldering and biking
17. I felt most like a badass runner when: I finished my first 43k
18. Piece of gear you can’t live without: My Garmin is always with me.
19. What is a quirky habit you have while running: (quirky is like weird?) my hands?
20. Three words that describe your running: slow, not-fast, fun
21. Your go-to running outfit is: Shoes and shorts. If its cold then a shirt. Buff or cap keeping my hair on point.
22. Ask yourself a question: Like, what would Scooby do?
Anything else you’d like the DBR community to know about you:
I’m that long-haired, happy hippy living on bananas…and coffee…lots of coffee type of a guy. If you’re ever planning to visit Finland let me know!