1. Favorite Trail: Potowatomi Trail, Pinckney, MI
2. Favorite Race: Run Woodstock and Hideaway Trail Run (2-way tie)
3. Favorite Running Fuel: Tailwind
4. Favorite Beer: Bell’s Brewing Two Hearted Ale
5. Favorite Post-run/race Food: Cheeseburger
6. Favorite Shoes: Luna Sandals
7. Bucket List Race: Western States
8. Fastest Beer Mile Time: 12:16
9. How many miles per week do you run: 20-50 depending on what’s on my race schedule
10. Trail Music: Not usually, but any Dirty Heads song will get me motivated.
11. You know you’re a Dirtbag when: You don’t think twice about running errands on the way home after a nice dirty trail run.
12. Favorite type of Dirtbag home: Van
13. Famous runner you’d want to run with: Micah True
14. When was your last shower: This morning
15. What is your crosstraining activity of choice: Crosstraining?
16. I felt most like a badass runner when: I’m bombing down a fun downhill
17. Piece of gear you can’t live without: A Buff
18. Your go-to running outfit is: Shorts or kilt and a tank top /singlet
Anything else you’d like the DBR community to know about you?
The friends I have made through running are family to me. I owe them a huge debt of gratitude for keeping me motivated.