Name: Marie-Eve Pelland
DBR Ambassador: Québec, Canada
1. Favorite Trail: I haven’t had the chance to travel the world so far, but Quebec has a lot to offer. The Fjord-du-Saguenay National Park is beautiful. A lot of amazing scenery and trails to have fun!
2. Favorite Race: As of right now, I would say Ultra Trail Harricana du Canada.
3. Favorite Running Fuel: Fruit2 and Fruit3 by xact nutrition. SOOOOO good!
4. Favorite Post-run/race Food: Ice cream!!!!!
5. Favorite Shoes: Salomon’s S-Lab Sense
6. Bucket List Race: Western States 100, Tarawera Ultramarathon
7. Fastest Beer Mile Time: Never had the chance to try it yet. That being said, I would probably not make it to the finish line anyways!!
8.Trail Music: Yes! Any punk rock bands are welcome on my playlist!
9. You know you’re a Dirtbag when: You enjoy going to the grocery store with your muddy trail running shoes on.
10. Famous runner you’d want to run with: Florent Bouguin, such a nice guy!
11. When was your last shower: This morning.
12. What is your cross training activity of choice: Weightlifting and plyometric. It completes my running training. As a physical therapist, I think it’s important to work on balance, coordination, strength, explosiveness and proprioception. I can get all of that through this blend of cross training. Add a lot of foam rolling and there we go!
13. I felt most like a badass runner when: I don’t fall running on wet rocks!
14. Piece of gear you can’t live without: My running shoes <3
15. Three words that describe your running: long, slow, steady
16. Your go-to running outfit is: Probably a trucker hat!