1. Favorite Trail: Lake Serene in Gold Bar, WA
2. Favorite Running Fuel: Tailwind
3. Favorite Beer: Anything from Mumford Brewing (Downtown LA)
4. Favorite Post-run/race Food: Pizza and Beer
5. Favorite Shoes: Luna Sandals and Lowtop Chucks
6. Bucket List Race: Western States 100
7. Fastest Beer Mile Time: Embarrassingly slow, probably 12 minutes
8. How many miles per week do you run: These days 30-40
9. You know you’re a Dirtbag when: Sleeping in your car near the start and finish of a race sounds more appealing than a hotel.
10. Favorite type of Dirtbag home: Anything with wheels, a manual transmission and room to sleep.
11. Famous runner crush: Rob Krar…who can resist that beard!
12. When was your last shower: Two days ago
13. What is your crosstraining activity of choice: Does walking count?
14. Piece of gear that you can’t live without: My Beard
15. Three words that describe your running: Where am I?
16. Your go-to running outfit is: Board Shorts, Born To Run T-shirt (Or the Red Rock Peace sign shirt), Goodr Sunglasses, Luna Bandito, and Luna Sandals.
Anything else you’d like the DBR community to know about you: Plotting with another Dirtbag for the launch of The Beards’ Guide.